Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fox burying a dead bird

A few days after I took a video of a fox eating sausages, I heard a crow making a lot of noise. I looked out and at first saw nothing, then caught sight of the crow on the ground and it was cawing at a fox. The fox was just in the process of picking up a dead bird and running off with it. I managed to get one photo

The bird is quite large so I wonder if it was a youngish crow.

The fox went through to the next garden and I realised it was burying, or at least hiding, the bird at the base of a small apple tree


Unfortunately I got the video going rather late (and also on the wrong setting!)



Sometime later I saw the fox again, this time it was rolling on its back in the place where it had picked up the dead bird.

© Liz Price
No reproduction without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment